“Loved the food!!”

Ranked #64 of 964 Restaurants in Birmingham
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love Greek food and this restaurant was not a disappointment. I had lunch and ordered the Mediterranean salad and the hummus appetizer. Very good food! They have an outdoor eating area and the service is quick. I hope to visit again and get a dinner. If the salad is representative of their food,I think it will be great. Nice place for a light meal.

There are newer reviews for Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stopped on a recent business trip. Food was prepared fresh. It did not take long to get served. I considered it a healthy choice. Reasonably priced. The only reason I rated it average is the flavor does not jump out at you.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

On my way to my hotel in downtown B'ham, I notice Taziki's and decided to stop by on my own for dinner. The parking lot was full of UAB police cars, so I figured it was probably a safe bet the food was good. The food WAS good. Ordering is straightforward from a straightforward menu of traditional Greek food (think gyros, salads, plates) with a very generous portion of very fresh tasting fare. Both the lamb and chicken plates were top notch, coming with a very delicious Mediterranean salad and rice. I was so impressed, I brought my co-workers back the next night for dinner. Opt for the soft pita if you order the humus which is an excellent appetizer. Any place were the docs and cops of UAB has to be good and Taziki's is a great little spot for dining.

1  Thank Atlmaverick
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

My first time with Greek food, and I had a lamb gyro. Loved it, the pasta salad seemed pretty typical but it was good. My mom had the Friday pasta special and thought it was very good also. Very large portions, my mom had plenty left to take home.

1  Thank JunkyM
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Just ate there last night. Set up to order in a line and food is brought to your table. Food was very good. My wife had a question about her order--staff was very attentive and anxious to please. This is one of my favorite restaurants.

1  Thank Neill B