The Westin Birmingham
US$131
US$128
US$128
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$96
US$117
Birmingham Marriott(Birmingham)
US$175
TripAdvisor
US$110
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe todd english puboctane coffeeconvention centerrain showerfront deskentertainment districtroom servicelobby barrooftop poolnice hotelrestaurants and barsself parkinghotel guestsbusiness hotelguest roomscheck in was a breezeparking deck
Reviewed 2 September 2014

My husband and I flew from Portland, Oregon to Birmingham to help our daughter after a death in the family. She was responsible for the sale of a medical practice and condo, and liquidating a lifetime of personal and professional belongings. We entered into this venture expecting it would be tedious. It was. The Westin, however, was a wonderful surprise! At the end of each day we escaped to our spotlessly-clean and very comfortable room. Without exception, every staff member was extremely friendly and helpful. We twice dined at the English Pub, on site, where both the food and the service were superb. Five stars for this Westin! The manager should be commended for running such a quality property.

Room Tip: Corner room! Very reasonable parking in parking garage contiguous to the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sellwood86
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I travel to Birmingham about twice a month, so I'm in hotels several days a month. Whenever I want to treat myself, i stay at the Westin. Each time, the service is well above par. Friendly, personable, completely welcoming. A bonus: There is an Octane Coffee bar off the lobby. And of course, the Heavenly Bed. The Todd English P.U.B. is the hotel's restaurant. Good menu options, and the live entertainment is a treat as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
sheswithstarwood, Marketing Coordinator at The Westin Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Hi NikkiBee23,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that your enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I've stayed in Birmingham many times over the years staying at the Tutwiler and now the Westin. Sadly, the Tutwiler although a great old hotel is old and has gone downhill in service and cleanliness as well as the breakfast. The Westin I think is the best in Bmhm, with friendly staff, a terrific cafe, Octane, as well as large clean rooms. Octane is a local artisanal coffee spot and its great. Only negative is they could use a few more food options. There is a full service 'pub' restaurant that is fine but far from fine dining. All in all, if you are in Bmhm, this is the best place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Oaklandish3
sheswithstarwood, Marketing Coordinator at The Westin Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Hello Oaklandish3,

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This hotel is what the city needs: an upscale place to host visiting guests. It's also situated near some restaurants and bars so that people can get a taste of the nightlife. I stayed for a sporting event and the hotel staff was very welcoming. The room was fantastic. And that heavenly sleeper bed is wonderful. I'm always asleep within 10 minutes of lying in it. I will most likely stay here whenever I come back to visit. I'm from Birmingham and this Westin is the best thing to happen in the city in a very long time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank WikitT

Helolo WikitT,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We hope to see you the next time your in Birmingham!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have never felt more like a VIP than when I stayed in the Westin last weekend! I spoke with a gentleman at the front desk (I believe his name was William) and he took such great care of me! He ensured that I would get the best rate and helped me get a room on the top floor facing the city.The room was lovely and I had the best night's sleep. I cannot wait until I can come back to Birmingham and stay at the Westin again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank amitch211

Hi amitch211,

Thank you for your awesome review! William is great and I will pass on your kind words. We look forward to seeing you the next time your in the Magic City!