“Great Pizza Full of Toppings”
Review of Rocky's Pizza and Italian Foods - CLOSED

Rocky's Pizza and Italian Foods
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The pizza is really yummy! They do NOT jip you on toppings. You might pay a bit of a pretty penny for the food, however in my opinion, they work for it, so you get what you pay for. Its all fresh ingredients, super filling and cooked quickly. You can tell they put a lot of work into prepping the food before they open. The pizza, with amazing and fresh ingredients, arrive to your table in a surprisingly quick time. I have never been disappointed about the service. They are very nice and professional. I appreciate the female boxers on the wall too. It's typical to see male boxers represented, however they believe in strength of both. The place is perfect for a hangout or relaxation. Just what my husband and I need after a day of treatments from UAB.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

My daughter and I ordered from there last night and our food was at our hotel within 30 minutes. I got the small order of lasagna with cheese bread and it was awesome. Portion was just right. My daughter got the bake fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. It was huge and it was absolutely delicious! Woul definitely recommend ordering from here. Gave the atmosphere a 3 cause we ordered delivery. Look forward to trying the pizza.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

The food is outstanding!!! The ribs were very well seasoned and were smoked to perfection. The deliver fast and the portions are large.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I have been to Rocky's several times. Their pizza, calzones, and pasta are all really good, but my favorite is the flat bread pizza - yummy! It's owned by a father and son and they, as well as the rest of the employees, are very friendly.