“Lots of beeeer!!”
Review of World Of Beer - CLOSED

World Of Beer
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to World of Beer for the first time on the 4th of July. There were lots of people on the outdoor patio playing games and dancing to the live band. I'm not sure if the bar usually has this type of entertainment or if it was a special event for the 4th.

The selection of beer was incredible. There is more to try than you could drink in a year. They have an informational booklet about different types of beer so that you can make your choices wisely. My husband and I both liked the beers we tried. We will definitely go back and enjoy even more variety!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Sample dozens of tap beer or enjoy 500 different bottled beers from around the world. Although no food is cooked on site, menus in house from many local restaurants delivered to you in the tavern.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

This is the place for you. They have just about any kind of beer your heart will desire. Keep in mind if you're after something like Bud or Bud Light, Miller, Coors, etc. you're not going to find it here. What they do offer is an absolute huge selection...over 500 they tout...of bottled and drought beers from all over the world. It appears all their domestic beers are from micro-breweries in different states. They do offer wines but since I don't drink wine I can't really offer and insight to that part of the menu. The ONLY negative I can find about this place is they don't offer any type of beer snacks or foods to munch on while drinking. You can bring your own snacks or food with you so keep that in mind if you plan on visiting WOB. Also, the service is wonderful and the two ladies we had were very knowledgeable about what they offered.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

The beer menu is the selling point with plenty of options, including several local brewers. It's at a nice location downtown, but the property/decor is status quo and not overly inviting. We had a bad experience with an inattentive waitress on what seemed to be a quiet night, but plan to give WOB/BHM another chance during my next visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

At least 20 different on tap and probably a 100 different bottles to choose from - this is beer heaven. Only drawback is no in bar food, instead they provide take out menus from nearby restaurants that deliver. Still, iys a great place to enjoy a drink and watch sports.