Homewood Suites Birmingham South Inverness
  • Bar/Lounge
US$123
US$108
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Birmingham/Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$120
All reviewsbasketball courtsmall kitchentwo bedroom suitefull kitchenhome away from homegreat hotelwonderful stayevening receptionquiet locationwafflesnice areawould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyup to datefresh fruitclean roomscomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2008

We had to evacuate for Hurricane Gustov and I was so happy we ended up here. They take pets up to 100 lbs and glady allowed us to have our black lab who we would never leave behind in a hurricane. The breakfast was the best free breakfast I have ever expereinced and they even offer dinner and drinks Monday-Thursday. There were plenty of places to walk the dog and every convience you need is right out your front door. The Summit is a great place to shop and eat and is right up the street. The room was huge and had a fully stocked kitchen. We plan to go back for a real vacation very soon. They truly made our evacuation very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bayrat08
Reviewed 28 August 2008

I lived at Homewood Suites for 300 days. My employer paid the bill for me to stay there. I must say this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Gayle, the General Manager, is awesome. The whole staff is awesome too! It is in a great location, and right across the street from Superior Grill, a great Mexican restaurant. If I get a chance to go back I will. I would gladly live there another 300 days. I highly recommend Homewood Suites in Birmingham to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2008

We have stayed here a few times over the last 3 years. The trips were all for business. This property accepts pets and this is one reason I chose it. It is a very nice hotel. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They serve a nice breakfast including eggs, meat, grits, etc. We ate the breakfast most mornings and it was good. They serve a meal in the evenings during the week, but we never ate dinner here. We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed 23 June 2008

I had guest coming to B'ham for three nights and needed something nice, close to shopping, and roomy. This was the perfect location. Everything about this hotel was wonderful. Free parking was available for guest and the complimentary breakfast was fantastic! Each room had a small kitchen available and a nice eating area for guest to enjoy eating in the comfort of their room. Here's the great part...... There is a DVD player in the rooms! We were able to go to the local Blockbuster which was right up the street to purchase and rent movies for the weekend! There is also a bag of popcorn in the rooms! Don't forget to visit the Summit!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2008

I stayed here for some races at Barber Motorsports Park, which I attend every year. This place was a great value - nice room, nice staff (including Gail, the manager). They are VERY focused on customer satisfaction. I will NEVER stay anywhere else in the Birmingham area.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family