This hotel is amazing. The hotel room was great and the staff was friendly and professional. The hotel is tucked away in an exclusive Birmingham subdivision and boasts a golf course for your pleasure.
If you are traveling for work and can take your spouse - they will enjoy the amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to the beautiful rolling hills and experience one of the finest Birmingham, AL hotels. Secluded from every day cares, yet close to a vibrant city, Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa embodies comfortable sophistication and the casual elegance of a royal retreat. Our AAA Four-Diamond Birmingham golf resort's plush guest rooms include balconies overlooking stunning grounds, and a signature pool featuring enchanting waterfalls and fountains that will truly amaze you. Boasting the third-longest golf course in the world, the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail course is highlighted by sweeping majestic views of the surrounding foothills. Stimulate your senses at the lavish 12,000-square-foot European spa located inside of our hotel. It is exclusively designed to ensure complete relaxation and tranquility. Experience our Birmingham, AL hotel’s luxury and discover a delightful escape at Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Hotel Birmingham
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Hotel
- Renaissance Birmingham
- Birmingham Renaissance