“Dogs You Will Not Believe..Do Not Miss!!”
Review of Pete's Famous Hot Dogs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pete's Famous Hot Dogs
Reviewed 11 December 2007

Wow, I have to say that Pete's dogs were the hi-light of my business trip to Birmingham! I convinced two co-workers to go with me on our last day in town despite the 15 minute walk from the Sheraton. They were very reluctant, but after tasting Pete's dogs they were wanting more.

Yes it is a hole in the wall and very small, but you will not believe how good the hot dogs are! I had three (they are fairly small..lol) dogs with chili and cheese. Incredible dog and the chili was the best I have had!

Do not miss it when in Birmingham...Pete's Famous Dogs Rule!!

2  Thank EricinMD49

Reviewed 8 December 2007

The best hot dogs in Birmingham period! Don't be surprised if you have to wait in line to get one at lunch hour. It really is a standing room only area as this place is truly one of the hole in the wall joints you have heard about. Outstanding hot dogs! The only drawback is the size of this place. Your hot dogs are made one at a time as you stand inside to eat them so each one is hot and fresh. As you finish your last bite your next dog will be dished up hot. Order the Specials.

4  Thank bamahb