Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive
Ranked #14 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
deville, United States
“Hampton”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

as a Hilton affiliate qulity is always high. Location is always good. I travel an average of 4 days a week over a 4 state area. when there is a hilton affilate near i always book with them. I find Hamptons to be the most avalible. The staff is well trained and the uniformity of the brand is consistiant. There is never any supprises and you always know what to expect.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
We would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton products and especially to the Hampton brands. Also thank you for your business and for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My daughter and I recently stayed at this Hampton Inn when visiting Samford University. We got in at midnight and check-in was quick and easy. Front desk staff was very helpful in every way, especially Jessica. Room is clean, mattresses and pillows are very comfortable. My daughter loves to have a banana with breakfast - they were out our first morning but knew a shipment was coming in sometime that day. Angela who manages the hot breakfast area had bananas delivered to our room that afternoon! I felt like family and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
 We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with Jessica and Angela. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts concerning our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. We hope everything went well at the university and we will be seeing you again soon.
Owensboro, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great place to stay and very location, breakfast and service! Thanks for everything. I would stay here again if driving through this town. The whole family enjoyed the people and hotel. They take care of everything including early check in.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
We are happy to read your whole family enjoyed our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive and our staff. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.
Chattanooga, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Convenient to downtown and Riverchase area. Ample parking in front of hotel. Breakfast not the best for a Hampton Inn, but okay. Limited breakfast seating. Highway noise outside of hotel but can't hear it inside.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
We are happy to read your nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive and that you think we are convenient to the area and that it is quiet inside our hotel.
Thank you for your review and for your business.
Austin, United States
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great Location, tucked away behind the interstate hustle, lots of restaurants, shopping and easy access, very secure area, very clean hotel. Great Staff. Excellent price, good Beds and clean linens, Wi-Fi, cable TV, fresh coffee always. well lit at night. beautiful view.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our location here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive during your stay with us. Please return often!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Loved this Hotel!!! Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Plenty of shopping and eating. Having a Walmart across the street was a BIG PLUS. Fresh coffee throughout the day. Fresh baked cookies M-Th. Bed and pillows were extremely soft and comfortable!! Staff was superb!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff. Please return often!
Huntsville, United States
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Upon arriving in my room, I found the garbage not emptied, refrig not emptied from prior guest, the soap not replenished, toilet not cleaned, tub not cleaned. Each of my 3 day stay was the same way. Was scared to leave my belongings in the room during the day so I packed up everything and put in my car so the maid wouldn't go through my stuff. If she won't clean and the supervisors don't check how do I know they won't go through my stuff.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Lewis D
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.