“Birmingham trip”

Ranked #17 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Birmingham trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

It was a good hotel and enjoyable experience. The check-in was prompt. The front desk was courteous. The breakfast was very tasteful and delicious. I enjoyed the express check out so we were able to get on the road back to Michigan feeling rested and nourished. Everything in the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you had a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is a great location if anyone is doing business in Birmingham or has to go to UAB hospital. Great access to I65! The staff is very accommodating even with unexpected checkouts! Breakfast was pretty much to same as other Hampton's but we were able to get fresh fruit in season - yum!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy you think our location is so good and that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. Your review is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.
Albany, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is located right off of I65, which made it very convenient for us to stop for the night. There are a few "chain" restaurants nearby, as well as a Wall Mart. The hotel itself is comfortable, however, the room was in need of some brightening up (paint). The A/C unit is a self contained one that is controlled by a wall thermostat...noisy, but adequately cooled the room. Breakfast was nice, the breakfast area was kept clean and "picked up".

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and that you liked our location. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way. Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review.
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very clean. Modern and convenient to I 65. Would definitely stay again. Nice hot breakfast included. There are many restaurants nearby like Moe's, Chik fil a, and Milo's. The hotel went the extra mile with making sure our stay was pleasant. The front desk clerk suggested nearby restaurants as well as attractions for our family.

• Stayed July 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here and hope to see you again when travel plans permit. Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive.
Dunwoody, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a nice Hampton Inn in a good location, right off the interstate with a number of restaurants and shops in the area. Hotel, room and breakfast were all good. My only complaint was the poor condition of the fitness center. The treadmill made such a loud noise that I couldn't even use it.

If they fixed that one issue, I would raise my rating and stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
We are happy you enjoyed your stay here and we are looking into the problem in the fitness center. Thank you for taking the time to write and we look forward to your next visit.
Madison, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed for 2 nights while on a business trip. Room was clean and modern. Very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast bar in the mornings. I have nothing negative to say about the stay. I would stay again without hesitation. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for highly recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive to others. Your business and your review are greatly appreciated.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I enjoyed my 2 night stay. The Staff was great upon check in. The room was clean & very nice. Easy access to the internet, the interstate and eateries. It was 4.7 miles away from the venue I went for but the price was great. The breakfast was also very decent. My room faced the rear of the building so I didn't have an issue with highway noise. I would agree that they can change to larger pilliows but otherwise I was very satisfied.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are happy to read just how satisfied you were with your stay here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next stay.