“Brand new craft brewery, but not new to brewing!”
Review of Trim Tab Brewing

Trim Tab Brewing
Ranked #30 of 95 things to do in Birmingham
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My husband and I were so pleased when we saw that Trim Tab had finally opened on a recent visit to Birmingham, and we stopped in on a Saturday evening to check it out. It was so cool to see how excited everybody (staff and patrons alike) was about Trim Tab's opening. The place was packed, and everyone was enjoying the beer and great atmosphere. I was super disappointed to find that they had run out of the cucumber saison an hour before we got there, but the four other beers that were still on tap were all great. Lucky for us, they had just tapped into a cask IPA that afternoon, and that was outstanding - and this is coming from a non-IPA girl! It was so good. Even their regular IPA was good, but I liked the unfiltered character of the cask. The other two that were on tap were the Olde Ale and the Brown, which was rich and nutty. I had a pint of the brown and the hubby enjoyed a couple pints of the cask IPA, and we were happy. We are so stoked for the super nice people at Trim Tab, and we're in love with their beers. We can't wait to return.

All reviews