“Clean, Friendly, Unaware, Unsafe”

Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Ranked #7 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Atlanta, United States
“Clean, Friendly, Unaware, Unsafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have stayed here many times. Very clean with very friendly wait staff. My car window was smashed in by thieves, and I never heard from management. I was given access to a shop vac to suck out the smashed glass. Also, the food was really bad - consider visiting a local food join in the am instead of eating here. Other then that, it is a clean, upgraded hotel with a good location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
I am so sorry for the unfortunate events that occured. I would love to talk to you and find out more information. Please call me at 2055035230
Christie Rickert, AGM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Our son, who stays there on business regularly when in Birmingham recommended the hotel to us a couple of years ago. Every since our first stay we were convinced that each time we travelled to his home we would make this hotel our stopping point in the evening. We are extremely pleased with the facility, the food at breakfast, and the entire staff. We would not consider staying anywhere else in Birmingham.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We enjoy having your family here with us! We will see you soon!
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed here with a group attending an event at Barber Motorsports Park. The staff was great, hotel super nice and rooms excellent The restaurant and bar was a nice surprise. Plenty of safe parking was also a plus.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit!! See you next time!!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Oustanding location, stay there often. Great people in every position, very clean, great food, great everything! I stay here usually at a week out of every month, I travel a lot and this is one of my favorite places to stay! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoy your stay time after time! We enjoy having you!! See you soon!!
Montgomery, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Loved this hotel! Katie at the front desk was awesome during check in! She was fast & very informative! The room itself was VERY clean & the bed was very comfortable! I will be looking forward to my next stay in the near future!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! I agree completely that Katie is amazing! She is one of our many superstars!! We look forward to your next trip to Birmingham!!
Germantown, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The hotel restaurant served in chipped, dirty dishes. The bed had a setting that was supposed to allow me to adjust to firmness of the mattress. It looked, and felt like a 500 lb person had just slept in the bed. Worst night's sleep in years.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so sorry that you had a less than a perfect stay. I would love to talk with you about it. We here at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberty we strive for a perfect stay! Please call me at 205-503-5230
Christie Rickert, AGM
HOSCHTON, GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Excellent I would recommend this Hotel to anyone. We were impressed with the elegance of the Hotel and the service given by the Hilton employees. If we go that way again we will stay with Hilton again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We definately enjoyed having you here! We look forward to your next visit.