“Amazing stay”

Ranked #6 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
New York, United States
“Amazing stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel was very close to Birmingham airport. My husband and I had a long day of traveling which resulted in a cancelled flight. We were rerouted to Birmingham and drove from there to Memphis the follow day. The staff could not have been more accommodating to us and it was such a relief after such a stressful day. We had a great night sleep and all of the staff we encountered was amazing. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area...you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your warm comments. We really enjoyed having you here! We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Madison,MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff was very nice and did a great job making us ALL happy.The hotel was really clean - lobby, dining area, halls and rooms. Really GREAT complimentary breakfast(best we've ever had). We were there for a soccer tournament and the location was good for the 2 different complexes that we played. The Liberty Park area is really a nice area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
I am so glad that you are enjoying your stay! We really have enjoyed having the teams here!! Good Luck to everyone!!
Metro Detroit
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

My family stayed here last week (Feb 2014). It's a nice clean hotel with friendly staff. The hotel was in remote wooded location. I stayed on the top floor near the elevator and I didn't hear any noises during the night. The indoor pool small but it had floating toys for the kids to use. I did not have the breakfast since it was $10 per adult (kids under 12 eat free with paying adult).

The only restaurant nearby was the DQ, all other fast food joints/restaurants were about 9 miles away. There is a Publix grocery store about 2 miles away. My 3 night stay (included the weekend) cost $335 with my AAA discount.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank M W
Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit!
Burnsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

A scenic winding road led to this exceptional Hilton Garden Inn. Looking out the large picture window from my room at the gorgeous thick forested area, I envisioned I was vacationing at an exclusive resort. Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park's meals (both breakfast and supper) featured variety of outstanding home cooked dishes, lovingly seasoned with ample butter and spices with an obvious Cordon Blue flair! Working well together, evening chef Eric & waiter Raymond and breakfast chef James & waiter Leighton exuded southern hospitality, making the entire dining experience personal. Yes, I was a solo traveler, but the restaurant staff created the feeling that I was in the company of new friends as I savored every bite of supper's delectable chicken alfredo and breakfast's biscuits & gravy. It was obvious that employees at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park excel at listening and responding to special requests, take pride in all aspects of their work, and have fun in the process!

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! I agree the hotels setting is very picturesque. We take great pride in listening to our guests and meeting their needs and requests to the best of our ability. We look forward to your next visit.
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

The staff was the best, especially the chef and the hostess. Food was very good. I have a gluten and dairy issues so the chef came out personally and cooked my breakfast. It was awesome, very polite people that work there. It was very clean the pool area was clean. The man at the front desk was very helpful. My granddaughter needed medicine which he helped me with. Could not have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that the next time you are in town you will come and visit us!
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is a beautiful, quiet, modern, and clean hotel. We were greeted by kind and helpful staff. The wireles was fast and free. The work out room was well supplied and clean. We had a Keurig coffee machine (with a coffee/tea supply). There is also a microwave & fridge in the room, which come in handy. The bed's softness/firmness was adjustable.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Carolyn O
We really enjoyed having you here! I hope the next time you are in town you come to see us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberty Park
Biloxi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The staff and accomodations, as well as the amenities and location of this hotel was excellent! would definitely recommend. The food was very good and the service excellent. Location is very convenient to interstate and a variety of shopping, including grocery and drug stores.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We really enjoyed having you here. See you next time you are in town!