Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Ranked #6 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
columbia, United States
“Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is one of the friendliest hotels I have been to. The breakfast is really good and the nite wait staff are really helpful and friendly. The hotel is located near the boyscout of america park which is nice to visit. The only thing I can say bad about the hotel is that GPS takes you all around to get to the hotel. I really love when I stay in Birmingham to stay here. The staff is just so friendly that I wish they traveled with me everywhere.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for your kind compliment. I am sorry that GPS can be confusing at times. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great experience here. Beautiful hotel and nice amenities. Staff was excellent and very helpful. Very convenient to restaurants and to the highway, but felt secluded. Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again!!
McDonough, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a large party there for a wedding and the staff made sure it was a great event for us. They dealt with loud obnoxious people and didn't say a word they just allowed us to reunite. The kitchen staff bonded with our adopted son and made him feel so loved and welcomed. If I ever come back, we will definately stay at this hotel. No problems at all.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much! We loved having your group here!!
Auburn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Overall everything was very good, except the mattress in this room was very hard. We have stayed at this property several times and this was the first time the mattress was not acceptable. Before we had a sleep number bed.

1 Thank Carolyn M
I am so sorry that the mattress was uncomfortable for you. Please give me a call at 205-503-5220 so that I might find out which room you were in so I can get the issue addressed. Thank you for staying with us!
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great staff at this property...the hotel was very clean and the rooms were in great shape. For the business person in the area, you're an exit away from most everything you need. I didn't try the restaurant but those who did said it was good as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We always love to hear from our guests! Hopefully next time can try out The Garden Grille and Bar!! See you soon!
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

The hotel is beautiful inside and out. It is in a quiet area not far from the expressway. And all of the staff were friendly and polite. However, neither one of the TVs in our rooms worked properly. We alerted the Front Desk and received a friendly "Sorry", which did nothing for me. There was also hair on the ceiling of the bathroom and a jellybean on the floor from a previous guest, the staff did respond quickly on these matters. The rooms are also smaller than I expected and strangely designed. The bathroom door opens out into the entryway....so if the bathroom door is open and you try to go into the room the doors collide and your stuck in this awkward door traffic jam.
To end on a high note the room service was pretty good. Oh and the beds are also very comfortable.

1 Thank Hayes L
Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Hello, I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with your televisions. Please call me Christie Rickert, at 205-503-5220 or email me at Christie.rickert@hilton.com. I would like the opportunity to correct this issue.
Athol, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Upon Arrival I asked to use Hotel Safe. Female Check In Clerk acted like she couldn't be bothered. She had a hard time opening safe and said the F_ _ _four letter word. I had asked her another question and she didn't hear me and she said to me Wha..Wha...Wha..like making fun of me.The Question I was asking was if Hotel offered AAA Discount. She replied I was already paying sixty dollars less than I should be so I more or less should be happy with that. So I did not push the AAA Discount. Now thinking about it, I should have received AAA Discount.The price I was given per night is what I was given. The next day when I went to retrieve items out of safe A different Female Check in Clerk had same attitude like I was bothering her. I just pulled all items out of safe so I didn't have to deal with them anymore. I kept items locked in my car. The first Clerk made a comment I must be a Nascar Fan. It doesn't matter who I am, I paid same money as everyone else to stay there.

1 Thank huey_drewby
I am so sorry to hear about your experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberty Park. We strive to always give great service. I would like to know more information about the events. Please call me at Christie Rickert, 205-503-5220 or by email at Christie.rickert@hilton.com