“First Class- treated like royalty!”

Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Ranked #7 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Brandon, United States
“First Class- treated like royalty!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The service can make/break a place for me and here the service was FANTASTIC! Checkin/out took less than 5 minutes and she still smiled and apologized for our "wait"! Also, the pool/hot tub are incredible! The gym is huge and everything works (no broken machines) and everything was so CLEAN! I would highly recommend this hotel- it is literally 10 minutes from downtown, zoo, car museum, and it is in a very opulent neighborhood so it is extremely safe!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We really appreciate your comments! They made our week!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Normally the entire experience is excellent but the beds can be a bit too soft from use. The lobby is clean and neat and the breakfast is great. I love the omelettes while you wait. The wait staff if very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so sorry that your bed was too soft. I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay! We will take a look at your room and get the bed replaced. Hope to see you again soon!!
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 June 2014

great accommodations, great breakfast, very helpful staff in both the hotel and the restaurant. The location is a bit out of the way from where we thought we were staying but we will will call this a happy accident! Brought my elderly parents along with my husband and myself for my daughter's college graduation. While it may not have been as convenient as the location closest to her campus, the calm and peace of this hotel was very welcome and thoroughly enjoyable. Comfortable beds, very large rooms and a great space to gather with our family topped off a perfect celebration of our daughter's accomplishments!

Room Tip: I would bet that any room would be a good one!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mrsgros
I am so glad that you loved your stay! We are a little out of the way, but well worth the drive. We are set in a peaceful, tranquil Liberty Park! We hope to see you the next time you travel to Birmingham.
Vestavia, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My daughter chose to have her ninth birthday slumber party at the hotel. The hotel staff was very accommodating! All the girls had a terrific time. The breakfast was amazing. The entire stay was perfect!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so pleased that you had a great party!! We hope to see you guys again on your daughters 10th birthday!!!!
Nashville, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice during business trips. Each stay was very pleasant. The hotel has very considerate and helpful staff and a delicious cook to order breakfast! The hotel is in a very quiet setting with easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We strive to make each and every stay tranquil and perfect!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel enroute to a wedding in Montgomery to do some sightseeing in Birmingham.
The hotel is off the highway and a little difficult to find but that is the only negative for me. The hotel itself is clean, modern and well kept. The room was well appointed with modern furnishings. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. Room was quiet with black-out curtains (which is important to me as I am a light sleeper) and the bed was fairly comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay!! I trust everything went great at the wedding!! Hope to see you soon!
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The HGI is a very nice hotel located in the Liberty Park section of .Vestavia Hills. It's close to local businesses and housing developments. The hotel is also close to I-459. The only downside is there are a limited number of restaurants in the immediate area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! You are right there are not many restaurants in the immediate area but we have a fantastic restaurant onsite and we offer room service in the evenings. In addition HWY 280 is 1 exit south on I459 which has many restaurants to choose from. I hope that the next time you are in Birmingham you come and visit us!!