We checked in late on Friday and stayed through Sunday while in town visiting friends. The front desk staff were very welcoming. We found our room to be clean and quite, which is nice during a weekend stay. Had dinner one night at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, very good. Breakfast was above average than most Embassy Suites we've stayed at. Area and tables were clean, food was fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites