This is a great hotel , we enjoyed our stay except for the visiting Ball teams. The pool area was packed. The nose and cheering was a bit much. I would suggest if you are planning a quite weekend get a way you might want to see what type of teen sporting events are in town for the weekend. The hotel must give them a really good group discount. I had hoped when a room was $179.00 per night, we might not have to compete with all the teams we have recently encountered at hotels on the weekends'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites