Ugh. We spent $185 on a room - the most expensive hotel stay of our 10-day trip in the Southeast. One bed was missing a bed skirt. The other was missing a comforter. There was a bottle cap left in our room from the previous guest. It just felt dirty. To top it all off, we found out upon arrival the pool was closed! This hotel is too overpriced for the amenities offered and level of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites