“rude!”

Days Inn Birmingham/Summit Mall
Ranked #62 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I would have given 0 stars - was not an option. I've seen better hotel rooms on episodes of COPS. I felt like I was in a bar from the smoke smell, towels were filthy, prostitutes walking around, cops in parking lot, carpet was a science experiment gone wrong --- I couldn't check out of there fast enough. This was what Anthony Travel gave as an option for a traveling youth soccer team - shameful!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Madison28573
Birmingham
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Unfortunately both of my rooms (adjoining) were not clean upon arrival. I specifically asked for a non-smoking room, but the minute I opened the door the smell was horrific. It obviously had been smoked in for some time. My tub had water in it with hair on the sides (obviously was not cleaned after the previous people). There was empty soda cans next to the beds. Breakfast was awful - biscuits were still frozen and waffle mix was runny and wouldnt get cooked all the way. Wi-fi did not work the whole weekend. We were told at the front desk that it needed to be reset and that it would be working in a few hours. Well it never started working.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Let me start by saying I am only giving this ONE star because ZERO was not an option. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We checked into our room and tried to check out immediately but front desk clerk was MIA. Our lovely hotel room greeted us with urine waiting in the toilet and pubic hair on the toilet seat. Upon closer look, the hair was every where. In the sink, in the bathtub, ALL over the bathroom floors. On the "fresh clean" towels. I finally got in touch with the front desk clerk after two other attempts at 10PM and she was rude and not helpful at all. We were forced to stay here through a travel agency...what a joke. Don't even waste your time pulling into the parking lot. Camping would be better.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends