“NOT GOOD”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Travel Inn

Travel Inn
Ranked #65 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

We booked it online and the price was right. Gas station right next to the hotel. I'm African American and upon walking into marathon I'm find my self being followed to my car and then taken to jail by police(mistaken identity) . I bond out and actually go to the room and its power free and water free.. we moved four times only to be charged 150'$ on check out the for as used unmade bed and dirty/wet towels. So when we asked them to take it out our deposit they called the police. When they arrive they tell us they are sorry and they have this problem Robert every week end and you get what you pay for. Wish icould rate zero. Try the courtyard Marriott on highway 280

• Stayed February 2014
Columbus, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

this is the worst experience i have ever had, the room door would not close all the way. Plus the sink and tub was clogged up. When I tried to call the front desk no one answered, and I called back several times no answer. The next day upon checking out I told the front desk about what was going on. He didnt seem to care and said there was nothing he could do about it. Then gave me a card for the GM and his email. The worst experience ever and customer experience needs to improve. If you cant maintenance your building than your customer service should be excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lee T
Travellers also viewed these Birmingham hotels
Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Wildwood
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#44 of 79 in Birmingham
Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood
Residence Inn Birmingham Homewood
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlton Suites

Been to Travel Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travel Inn

Property: Travel Inn
Address: 275 Oxmoor Road, I-65 Exit 256B, Birmingham, AL 35209 (Formerly Howard Johnson Inn Birmingham)
Region: United States > Alabama > Birmingham
Ranked #65 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travel Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Birmingham Hotel Birmingham