I stayed a week so that I could attend college class during the bad weather. The hotel was nice and the desk staff was super friendly. The housekeeping crew was ok but they had a little bit of an attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel provides easy access to popular activities in the area. Visit the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, the Birmingham Zoo or the Alabama Adventure Water and Theme Park. Talladega Superspeedway offers exciting races, and the University of Alabama at nearby Tuscaloosa. Oak Mountain State Park offers great hiking, and the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley is a short drive. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, rely on our Birmingham hotel for the convenient amenities you need. Enjoy a peaceful sleep in one of our standard comfortable rooms; microwaves and refrigerators are available in superior room types. Connect to free WiFi or work remotely in our business center. Take advantage of our stay active with a workout in our fitness center. If you are in need of some rest and relaxation, lounge in the sun by our outdoor pool. One well behaved pet is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Birmingham South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Birmingham / Vestavia
- Baymont Inn & Suites Birmingham / Vestavia Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Baymont Inn