Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Inverness
US$180
US$158
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$104
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
US$131
US$128
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$96
Hotwire.com
Birmingham Marriott(Birmingham)
US$175
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to fast foodfull kitchenenjoyed my staysleeper sofarecommend this hotelstaff was friendlyhome away from homethe general managerroom was clean and comfortableper nighttiffanygreggpansaccommodations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

this has been one of the worst exp i have had at an extended stay hotel yet i called and asked jimikeyon or whoever was at the front desk on sept 29 2013 at 7pm who told me the pool was open after i paid i was told it was closed then the air went out in room 122 no one has come to fix it yet this will prob keep me from going to any more of the extended stays and this was my fav hotel chain not inverness do not book here

Room Tip: dont check in
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kareynorris
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The problems you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have met with my staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Please reach out to the front desk staff and we will be sure to have your A/C repaired immediately.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at biv@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I enjoyed this experience. It had all the comforts that I needed for my stay. The location and ease of access was wonderful. The service was friendly and efficient. The Extended Stay America chain is great for families traveling together for several days. There are also several eating and shopping areas close by. (I would recommend an air freshener if possible.)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Jeanetta - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about your time with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our location to ideal and that our staff provided you with such great service. As well, it is great to hear that we made your stay so comfortable overall!

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

My wife was able the get two rooms through Priceline at a very good price. The rooms met our needs very well. There was a smoking scent in the room that was a little annoying, but manageable. If you are looking for average and inexpensive this place is for you.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Don - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that the rooms met your needs. I do apologize for the slight smoke odor. Our maintenance staff has corrected this issue.

Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

For the price and location, this hotel was great but for overall cleanliness, was one of the worst I have stayed in. To be fair, the hotel seemed to be going through renovations as there are large dumpsters filled with carpets, etc. I believe we may have unfortunately stayed in one of the older rooms that has not been inhabited in awhile...there was long black hair throughout the room on counters, bedspread, etc. the toilet made a very large noise every time we flushed and my youngest literally fell through the pull out bed as two springs were broke! If we had not checked in later in the evening, we would have demanded another room. Also note that there is NO elevator so another reason we didn't want to change rooms, we had already lugged our luggage and cooler up to the third floor! I cannot imagine staying here for an extended stay!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Kmkcook
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness of the room you described is unacceptable and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have reinforced the cleaning process to ensure your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at biv@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We were here for a few months and the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Jonathan at the front dest. The property is not new but in decent condition. They were making some changes when we left. There is a HUGE safety issue though. People leave outside doors proped-open all times of day, and the guests are very suspect. I had to leave because of a violent incident with my next door neighbor. i was disappoint with how management handled this situation also.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dequence

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. It is great to read that you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful, especially Jonathan. I am so sorry for the problems that you experienced at our hotel. Please know, guest safety is a huge concern of ours. With that in mind, my team is making sure that all entrance doors are not propped-open at any time.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at biv@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.