Luckily we were planning to spend just one night, because this was not a pleasant hotel. The hot tub was closed and the pool was small. Our king room was rather small, and so was the bathroom. The location is somewhat poor, being back off the beaten path a little and squeezed between a couple other buildings. It was also a lengthy drive to anywhere interesting, and traffic was bad whenever we tried to go anywhere or come back. At check-in I was told that breakfast would be served from 6:30 to 9:30, which seemed to indicate that breakfast was included. After we went through the buffet line and sat down, we were handed a $24 bill by the wait staff. The servers in the restaurant were EXTREMELY pleasant, but the overall experience was somewhat forgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade hotel is proud to share our newly renovated state-of-the-art lobby and stylish new guest rooms. Located just 25 minutes from downtown and the airport, this Birmingham, AL hotel is close to the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The exciting new features at this Birmingham, AL hotel include inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax, free Internet access throughout, access to the latest news via our GoBoard and The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.® offering enhanced breakfast, dinner and beverage options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade/Grandview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Birmingham Colonnade Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Courtyard
- Birmingham Marriott
- Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade