Our room was newly renovated, but the air conditioner was horrible. Had a smell. Also, dust was flying everywhere. We paid $119. per night, and this hotel was certainly not up to the Marriott standard (as seems to be what we see now). I know this is a business, but guests should not have been charged full price since the hotel was under major construction. If Marriott does not raise standards, I and others will make our way to the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade hotel is proud to share our newly renovated state-of-the-art lobby and stylish new guest rooms. Located just 25 minutes from downtown and the airport, this Birmingham, AL hotel is close to the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The exciting new features at this Birmingham, AL hotel include inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax, free Internet access throughout, access to the latest news via our GoBoard and The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.® offering enhanced breakfast, dinner and beverage options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade/Grandview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Birmingham Colonnade Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Courtyard
- Birmingham Marriott
- Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade