“Cozy, romantic!”

Little Savannah Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Savannah Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 942 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cross street: 39th Street South
Columbus, Georgia
“Cozy, romantic!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The staff here are wonderful. They are very friendly. We ate here twice and they remembered us and our names. Wow! Food is incredible. Love, love, love the duck! This place is out University Blvd. in a cute area. Do not walk from downtown! Call and let them know you are coming even on a weeknight; they really appreciate it. Do not miss this restaurant if you are in B'ham!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank John K

Norcross
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

My wife asked a waiter where to eat a good breakfast and suggested Little Savannah. The atmosphere was great, the food was excellent,and staff were super. I will return to eat dinner one night very soon. Brunch on Sunday was great

1 Thank goodfoodjunkie
Charleston, South Carolina
“Fantastic Find!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I found this amazing little restaurant thanks to Trip Advisor - who rarely lets me down! Because of it's downtown location, parking was a bit of bear (especially in the rain) but I managed it after a few rounds and walked a few blocks and into this charming spot. I requested a table for 1, for Sunday Brunch, and a very friendly guy immediately said "why don't you sit at the bar and chat with me - I could use the company" - which was happy to do. We immediately engaged in conversation and throughout my stay, we were joined by several other waiters and managers. While chatting, I enjoyed Roasted Bacon, Pecan Streusel, Cinnamon Apple French Toast Cassarole with warm Maple Syrup, A SPICY Bloody Mary, and French Press Coffee...ENOUGH SAID! — LOVED this experience and will definitely visit again on my next trip to town!

2 Thank ESP8_CHS
Birmingham, Alabama
“Overrated; Overpriced; Underserved”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My wife and I recently had brunch here.

Atmosphere: Eclectic, fun, casual

Service: Waiter was distracted and seemed overwhelmed. Took our drink order, which wasn't served for quite a while, when it was another server brought my wife's drink but not mine. A few minutes later, our waiter showed up with both of our drinks (?). Took our food order, then we didn't see him again until he brought our check.

Food: I had the fried chicken and waffle. Actually it was two very small slices of a friend chicken breast (based on the size of the pieces, one breast would provide three orders of this dish). The waffle was two quarter pieces of one square (6") waffle. My wife had the crab cakes (actually one cake), served on a huge plate with poached egg and greens.

Conclusion: Service was poor, food was average, prices were high, overall a bad combination.

• Visited February 2013
“Be sure to compare your receipt total to what your card was actually charged!”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The food was good and the service was typical here. Our issue came with when we checked our account and noticed that it was charged more than what our receipt was (after the tip). It seems as though our waiter was a little greedy and tipped his self extra with OUR money. When we went back to the establishment and tried to address it we were basically given back the extra money that was charged and shooed away because the manager on call was busy! Not once did she mention addressing the dishonesty of the waiter. We are very disappointed with this place and we will not dine here again since honesty and customer service evidently are not important to them. Watch your receipt if you do dine here!

3 Thank TSgt-G