“absolutely the best hotel in Taishan”
Review of Ramada Plaza Taian

Ramada Plaza Taian
Ranked #1 of 348 Hotels in Tai'an
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I stay here for five nights , they give me a upgrade to a suit room, verry quiet , and with view on the backlaying mountains
Service was excellent and verry friendly and helpfull staff
This is absolutely the best hotel in Thaisan

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Taian

Reviewed 18 June 2011

We stayed one night in the newer part of the hotel. Though an international chain hotel, it does not have international standard. English skills of the staff was medium/low, the hotel rooms felt old and moist and the sliding door to the bathroom could not close properly. We ate at the hotel restaurant, who has a Chinese oriented buffet dinner. We went with the a la carte menu, though this might be a mistake since there seems to be a very low turn-over of the food on that menu. The club sandwich and salmon steak were ok, the burger was local standard (sweet bread, low quality meat, so so taste). My wife got food poisening, possibly from the hotel food, though this we of course cannot be sure of. On a side note, don't get ill in Tai'an, the city hospital is not a place to get well. Room service was very slow. We paid approx. 800 CNY/room including breakfast. Not value for money, and I would not stay at the hotel again another time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Just_be_true
Reviewed 26 June 2010

We stayed at the Tai'an Ramada Plaza Hotel for one night on the way from Shanghai to Beijing because we wanted to tour Taishan Mountain (one of the sacred mountains of China) and the local temple complex which is a well-kept secret. The hotel was much more luxurious than we had expected for the price we paid (about USD$75/night including breakfast for two plus free Internet). This hotel is beautiful and probably the best hotel in Tai'an (Taishan). Just as nice as any five-star hotel we've stayed in elsewhere. Absolutely gorgeous layout and a short taxi ride from the railway station. The staff were all super friendly and extremely helpful. Breakfast buffet was extensive and better than expected. If you ever have a chance to visit this area, this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2010

We had not expected this hotel to be so beautiful, but it was. It is set against a mountainside, is very new, has beautiful, luxurious rooms, with a gorgeous bathroom, and many bathroom amenities. The breakfast was excellent, and the swimming pool area was terrific. We would return to this hotel in a minute!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2010

My sister and I stayed at this hotel in April 2010. We were visiting my nephew, his wife and their new baby son. We could not have picked a better hotel. The staff were very helpful, courteous and could not do enough for us during our stay. The food was excellent as was the rooms and general facilities of the hotel. My sister and I plan to visit Taian again, God Willing, in 2012 and we will definately be booking this hotel. I cannnot recommend this hotel highly enough and would recommend it to anyone. First class!!!

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed 30 March 2010

Hotel is about 10mins taxi away from train station and mountain Taishan. nice hotel, clean and value for the money. I think this is the only 5 star hotel in Taian City.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2009

I came here for a some R&R after a year teaching near Shanghai. The staff were fantastic, especially the concierge and housekeeping staff who helped me with their local knowledge re exploring the mountain and town.. Also, the restaurant and business services staff were extremely helpful and courteous.
The place itself was luxurious beyond words, with every wish catered for, at a quite reasonable price. I stayed for five days and was very reluctant to leave. The town is interesting to explore, especially the market area downhill from the hotel, and the townspeople were very friendly and welcoming (they don't see many foreigners).
If I ever get back to China, I'll make Taishan my first port of call.;

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Tai'an hotels
Four Points by Sheraton Tai'an
Lijing Xintiandi Hotel
#21 of 348 in Tai'an
Starway Tai'an Taishandai Temple
Grace Inn Tai'an Railway Station

Been to Ramada Plaza Taian? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Taian

Address: No.16 Yingsheng East Road, Taishan District, Tai'an 271000, China
Region: China > Shandong > Tai'an
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Luxury Hotel in Tai'an
#3 Best Value Hotel in Tai'an
Price Range: £51 - £78 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Ramada Plaza Taian 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Taian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Tai'an