The mountain view was so breathtaking that when we first arrived and just can't take my eyes off it.
The hotel compound was pretty big with its own pagota and lake.
It has a sample villa room which offers a small private pool and looked really nice.
Though regular rooms are not so lucky (no private pool), but still very clean, luxurious, and new.
But the hotel offers limited activity other than gym and bicycle rental.
I just don't understand for such a large compound why can't they find a space for a pool.
And there's no kids facility or activity.
The location is also very good, just 15min of taxi from the city, or 5min of cycling from one of the ancient city (though its totally commercialized and not ancient at all).
Breakfast options were limited but still good enough.
Overall this is one of my most memorable experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to ShuHe Ancient Town and 10 minutes from downtown Lijiang and the heritage listed DaYan Ancient Town, Resort boasts beautiful, upscale design within traditional NaXi style buildings. As well as 51 spacious rooms, Resort offers 79 villas with private courtyards and mountain views, superior facilities and technology including WiFi access and connectivity panels, plus extensive conferencing facilities, a spa and lakeside dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Lijiang Resort And Spa
- Pullman Lijiang Hotel Lijiang