I got a room on the 2nd floor which is overlooking the stunning view of the jade dragon snow mountain. The room is nice , modern and spacious. Most hotels in china is with small rooms and hard bed or pillows but Pullman keeps its standard. Staffs are friendly and helpful and they can arrange the taxi to Dayan old town which cost 30-40 yuan . Dont forget to bring the hotel name card and ask the staffs to write in mandarin so you can show the taxi driver when you return to the hotel. There are many local restaurants inside the old cities but not nearby Pullman. But they have ala carte menu for lunch or dinner. I think staying at Pullman is much better than inside the old cities as there were so much noises from the bars and restaurants at night. Will definitely come back there again when I return to Lijiang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to ShuHe Ancient Town and 10 minutes from downtown Lijiang and the heritage listed DaYan Ancient Town, Resort boasts beautiful, upscale design within traditional NaXi style buildings. As well as 51 spacious rooms, Resort offers 79 villas with private courtyards and mountain views, superior facilities and technology including WiFi access and connectivity panels, plus extensive conferencing facilities, a spa and lakeside dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Lijiang Hotel Lijiang
- Pullman Lijiang Resort And Spa