“Nice place - nice view. - Fin plass - fin utsikt over vannet.”
Review of Lantino

Lantino
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Baska
Price range: US$6 - US$59
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The traditional way of cooking that still follows the trend of modern nutritional norms, plenty of Mediterranean spices and authentic ambience by the sea will give you the Mediterranean about what you've been listening to some old stories.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

(NOR) For ble dette en dropp inn. Middag for to. Kylling og biff. Maten smakte utsøkt, betjeningen var hyggelig, serviceinnstilt. Fin utsikt over vannet. Det begynte å regne så vi fikk flyttet bort innendørs. Atmosfæren der inne var også upåklagelig. Et vellykket restaurantbesøk.

(ENG) These was our drop in. Dinner for two. Chicken and beef. The food tasted delicious, staff was friendly, service minded. Nice view of the water. It started to rain so we got moved away indoors. The atmosphere there was also impeccable. A successful restaurant visits.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Not just that the service was great and warming, the food was excellent and My meat-dish was cooked right next to the table. Really Nice and close to the ocean.

1  Thank mmmm113
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Every year we go back to Baska, which is a beautiful corner of Croatia, nicest city of Krk island (sorry Vrbnik).
If You want to eat'n drink something good, the perfect place is the Lantino.
Excellent service, polite waiters, fantastic view to the coastal mountains. Chance to swim between the courses...
Most recommended meal (after fresh fishes) is the hrvatksa palacinke, croatian pancakes, witch is made in owen, served in its own hot pot. You can taste the fantastic white wine, the fresh, light green Zlahtina.

1  Thank lbl123
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I just finally got the chance to visit Croatia, a country that lately everybody around recommends me to go and explore.
I got great experiences and definetely I'm looking forward to go back again since I didn't have enough of time.
However I have to highlight the most excited part of my adventure,... To have dinner at Lantino restaurant, a place hard to find in all this conglomerates of turism expantion, with a classic touch of tradition.
Everynight I had my table prepared due to a previous reservation done in a very casual way during the day, at the entrance always a very kind and well educated gentleman greeting me and addressing me by the name and scorting me to the table, since I was alone the table had a one guest set up done, wich I considered nice since after all it was a table for one person only.
Followed the the host, the waiter arrives and kindly ask you wich your language is in order to bring you a menu. Surprisingly the waiters speak at least 3 tongues.
Very sympathetic staff will click with you giving you the impression that you're belong of the place .
The menu is written in at least 6 tongues to make it easy to everybody, I highly recommend you to try the Mediterranean octopuss, as starting course, delicious....
The main I encourage to go for, is the house steak a great steak cut in slices that the waiter will cooked in a table side grill.... And will serve a set of condiments and spices such a lovely dish!!!!
My favorite pudding, besides been exotic was the Olives jam pie!! Crazy isn't??
I spend 4 nights,... The service and the food was impeccable. Except for the music wich I found kind of outside for such a nice place and the restroom wich is completely out of context.
Never than less i was extremely happy and coming back next summer with my friends and Lantino will be absoulutely a mandatory stop.
Regards from West Ham London UK.

1  Thank Scarletred1927
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Found it 'by chance'... when passing by, it appealed most. The lunch there was perfect - Excellent food (tasty!), competent waiters. Can just reccomend it!