“Good food, great courtesy” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bava
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Baska
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Barbecue, European, Croatian, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Trieste, Italy
“Good food, great courtesy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

The service was really fantastic. specially the girl that was serving the guests ( that she works aldo in the Splendido travel agency in Baska) was really trying to let you be a "king" . Big portions , good food quality. For sure we will be back again. Well done to all the staff.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Riccir75

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Munich, Germany
“Surprisingly good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

In the beginning of June I was in Baska for a whole week and me and my husband had the opportunity to have dinner and breakfast at Bava. We loved it! The location and the service are great. The meat is amazing and their breakfast is surprisingly good, I regret going for breakfast only on my last day! Next time! I would totally recommend Bava, like I already did on my travel Blog, Packing my Suitcase: http://packingmysuitcaseblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/a-small-paradise-in-croatia-baska-krk-island/

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank packingmysuitcase
Province of Pisa, Italy
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based on the reviews and I have to say although it's good I was expecting more. The grilled meets "Bava" is good. All in all good, however I would be going to other restaurants before trying this one.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Eleonora T
Rijeka, Croatia
“balkan grill lover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

:) just great .. if your're in Baska and you love meat... this is your place. The cevapcici are great and the virgin's dream is also great :D

• Visited August 2013
NYC / London
“Excellent and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Went in the first week of September - I'm guessing a lot quieter (which we loved) but plenty of people walking down the main strip. Family and dog friendly if you have them in tow and free wifi if you've got no mobile service.

The food was brilliant and local. Our nice waiter informed us in perfect English about all the dishes, answered all our questions and we thoroughly enjoyed it all, even the bread was brilliant! We finished our meal with a locally made drink which my wife of Croatian decent had never had as is now addicted to :)

We parked behind the strip in a tree lined dusty car park which you have to pay for if your searching!

• Visited September 2013