Our expectations were normal for a four star hotel. When we arrived we received a shock. Families have to stay to appartments and not in the hotel! Horrible. We booked for a hotel. The choice for a buffet style is you can sit and eat during the responsible time. In this case absolutely not. You have a time gap of 1.5 hours and have to leave the dining place.
The director Marianovic is blind as a fish and hotel guests have to tell him how many mushrooms are swimming around in his pool. Very unhygienic pool area and fitness room besides. Very very sad. Well the restaurant leader looks like a greasy clown. Oh my God
Cheers and not advisible for anyone. Very poor for such a beautiful country as Croatia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a lush pine forest, Bluesun Hotel Borak is only 50 metres from a pebbly beach. The promenade that connects the centre of Bol with the unique Zlatni Rat Beach passes right by the hotel and offers its guests quick access to both of these attractions. You can taste refreshing drinks and cocktails from the pool bar and soak up the sun on the terrace with free loungers and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluesun Hotel Borak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Hotel Bol
- Riu Borak Hotel
- Riu Borak Bol
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Bol, Croatia - Brac Island