We travelled from Bristol with Balkan Holidays; the organisation was spot on, from the mid-morning take off, private taxi to the ferry and onward to the Bluesun hotel on the island of Borak.
Our room was clean, well presented and as good a view as we could have wished for; the air conditioning very quiet and kept the 32C temperatures in check. There was always a very good selection of food in the restaurant to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. The service was top notch with very willing to please staff.
The location extremely good, being centrally positioned between Zlatni Rat, the town and harbours; linked with a welcome paved path through the pine woods.
We found the shop and stall venders to very helpful, not to be pushy or forcing their wares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a lush pine forest, Bluesun Hotel Borak is only 50 metres from a pebbly beach. The promenade that connects the centre of Bol with the unique Zlatni Rat Beach passes right by the hotel and offers its guests quick access to both of these attractions. You can taste refreshing drinks and cocktails from the pool bar and soak up the sun on the terrace with free loungers and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluesun Hotel Borak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Hotel Bol
- Riu Borak Hotel
- Riu Borak Bol
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Bol, Croatia - Brac Island