After staying in 2 Bluesun hotels in Croatia, I can honestly say they are the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
The hotel is well maintained and always spotlessly clean. The food is amazing, always so much choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the food is all fresh and you can witness it being cooked in front of you.
The entertainers were brilliant when we visited here (2009), they were alot of fun and still remain friends with them to this day.
Could not fault the stay here, did not want to go home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a lush pine forest, Bluesun Hotel Borak is only 50 metres from a pebbly beach. The promenade that connects the centre of Bol with the unique Zlatni Rat Beach passes right by the hotel and offers its guests quick access to both of these attractions. You can taste refreshing drinks and cocktails from the pool bar and soak up the sun on the terrace with free loungers and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluesun Hotel Borak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Hotel Bol
- Riu Borak Hotel
- Riu Borak Bol
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Bol, Croatia - Brac Island