The hotel is not new, but confortable. The swiming pool area is great, so as the bar. And we can use the spa at Bluesun Elaphusa. The breakfast is very good.
Location is perfect, very close to Zlatini Rat and close to the center of Bol.
The room is ok, but the sea view is not good, you can see like a small part of water long way...our bathtub wasn´t working, they changed our room at the second night. We asked for 2 more pillows at 10pm, but the guy at reception said he only could give us on the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a lush pine forest, Bluesun Hotel Borak is only 50 metres from a pebbly beach. The promenade that connects the centre of Bol with the unique Zlatni Rat Beach passes right by the hotel and offers its guests quick access to both of these attractions. You can taste refreshing drinks and cocktails from the pool bar and soak up the sun on the terrace with free loungers and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluesun Hotel Borak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Hotel Bol
- Riu Borak Hotel
- Riu Borak Bol
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Bol, Croatia - Brac Island