The only good thing about this hotel is its location. It takes 15 minutes to walk to Zlatni Rat, and 5 minutes to city centre. (If you can call it a centre, its the smallest village I`ve ever visited..)
The service was OK, but the receptionist was away from the reception every single time we needed to ask something.
If I had the knowledge, i would not have booked this hotel. :-(
First of all;
- the bathroom was FILTY, hair and dust and filth everywhere
- small showers, impossible to turn around
- light bulb was broken at arrival, had to ask twice to get it fixed
- disgusting hair and other gross filth under our bed
- LOTS of dead bugs in the lamps, every time we turned the lights on we saw them.. Disgusting!
- the extra bed was a chair, wich you unfolded into a "bed"... I have never seen this solution, and it was a bad replacement for a bed
- the bar never had any bartenders or staff, you could just walk in and grab every bottle if you wanted to...
- the recaptionist and some other person working there had loud arguments in the evenings, we had to ask them to be quiet in the end.
Even though our room was filthy, we had a good time. The breakfast at the hotel is good, and the hotel is in walking distance to everything.
I would though not recommend the village of Bol, even though it is a small little pearl... There is NOTHING to do... One week is too long, we got bored.. And we are not high maintenanced. :-)
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dzamonja Bol, Croatia - Brac Island