“Great food and service @the Borak beach”
Review of Plaza Borak

Plaza Borak
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Bol
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Beach restaurant with the best view in Bol, serving wonderful Mediterranean cuisine in a marvelous ambience.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had lunch at Borak beach restaurant after an exhausting day sailing and snorkeling. Great service already at arrival, which continued throughout the meal. Had a tunasalad based on grilled tuna instead of the normal tuna on a can, which was just excellent. The wife had a nice Greek salad and the kids had a hamburger and cevapcici (ajvar was so tasty!) respectively, all good choices. The price level is somewhat higher than the general level in Bol, but with the location and food quality, I would still say value for money. Bathrooms are clean. Would definitely revisit when i Bol

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We popped in by chance and were really pleased we did.

My wife's fish was fresh and lovely, I had pasta with truffle which was excellent. My son had a good burger and my daughter a nice salad.

Meat is cooked over a wood flame and you can see the chef in action.

Service was awesome, and they are happy to accept credit card.

Location very good with lots of boats, windsurfing and kite boarding to keep you entertained.

We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Bishy42
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This restaurant is situated on the beach in a beautiful location. The food is delicious and we'll presented. The service is a bit surly

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The waiter wasn't really nice we felt like he just wanted to take the order and us to leave quickly. We ordered beef risotto and a ceaser salad. While the risiotto was more like rice in a bowl with sauce from leftovers the salad was alright but nothing special. I wouldn't recommend it.

1  Thank Tamara P
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I had the mozzarella and tomato sandwich for lunch. I honestly did not think you could ever go wrong with this kind of sandwich but boy was I disappointed. Never in my life have I ever had such a sad sandwich. I'm sure their other food is better, as long as you stay away from the mozzarella and tomato sandwich ;-)