“Fantastic views!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace
House Sea view from the terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
House
Sea view from the terrace
Panorama
Terrace
Terrace with panoramic sea view
Dining
Dining
Bedroom
View from the bed in bedroom
Detail
Garden
View from garden
Garden
View from terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jennifer...
“Fantastic views!!”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a wonderful stay at Villa Panorama. The apartment was new, very clean and equipped with everything we needed for our 2 week stay.
We were a family with two children one of which was a baby who required a cot bed. The owner kindly provided the cot bed and what was very considerate was to make the bed super comfy with extra blankets on the base. I was so grateful for this as travel cot beds have very hard mattresses. My baby slept very well which made for a relaxing time for me.
The Villa is a little up a hill, but we didn't mind, it just meant a little bit of exercise and I was happy for the peace and quiet and fantastic views. Very much enjoyed the spacious balcony and the view during the evenings. I especially enjoyed waking up with the view of the beautiful blue sea at the foot of my bed.
The owner couldn't have been more helpful. When we arrived she kindly offered to buy a few essential groceries which I was very grateful for.
She was alway contactable and available for anything we needed.
The apartment was ideally located for us; close to a shop, the beach and the centre of Bol but far enough to be out of the centre and bit of bustle of it all. I would highly recommend staying here, we had a fantastic holiday.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Sep 2016
I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday in Bol and in my apartment. Thank you for so nice words for me and my apartment, it was my pleasure that you were my guests.. I hope you will come once again.
Best regards to you and your family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing