We stayed in Apartment 5 for a week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We liked the informality of the apartments and general relaxed atmosphere of the place.
The apartment size was excellent and easily accommodated us (a family of 4 with 2 older children). It had two big double bedrooms and a sizeable lounge/diner with a kitchen area. The view from the apartment was stunning. There was also a balcony and outside seating for us with a similar view across the bay to Dubrovnik.
As well as for the views, the location suited us as it was:
- close to the airport (noise of planes was no real issue as there aren't that many)
- close to a reasonable supermarket
- within easy reach of Dubrovnik (water taxi or bus)
- within walking distance of the restaurants and bars of Cavtat
Other reviews mention the distance into Cavtat which if you don't like walking then could be an issue. Of course Paula/Jadranka were always kind enough to taxi us back to the apartments to avoid the steep hill back from Cavtat when we needed it!
Whilst the pool wasn't huge it was certainly adequate for the number of guests.
Overall if you like the big 4*/5* hotel experience or lots of activities for children then these apartments aren't for you. If however you want good basic accommodation, with a small number of other couples/families and a fabulous view then I would highly recommend it.
We have already asked to book for next year as we enjoyed it so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear visitors,our house is possible to book during whole year. Somethimes it is even better to come in autumn or winter as our winters are mild, like that you can do much more walking, sightseeing as in worm summer days. During winter vacations you can use inside jacuzzy, gym, sauna and fill your free time.The property has a fantastic sea view. It is located in a historic small town called Epidaurum, which is within walking distance of Cavtat (about 20 min). It is also 15min walk from the beach. Dubrovnik is a 20min car journey, or you can go to Dubrovnik by little boat. Dubrovnik airport is just 3km away, and we siqure your collecting from airport for free of course. When need a car to see some lovely hidden places of this area you can arrange a car to hire from us , for a day or a week depends what you would like. The house is detached, with an amazing sea view from your apartment balcony, which also includes exceptional sunsets. More exact comments from quests which already visited our home you can find on Trip advisor.Look forward to hear from you, Jadranka ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Apartments Zvrko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zvrko Apartments Hotel Cavtat