“Perfect stay in heart of Cavtat!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dario P
“Perfect stay in heart of Cavtat!”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I had the pleasure of staying in Apartment Tramonto in summer of 2016, during my vacation in Croatia. This was not my first visit to Cavtat, and I can say staying in Apartment Tramonto was a great choice.

The residence is remodeled and offers all of the comforts you will need. It is very clean and easily has enough room for two adults.. The host Tony also provided me with free parking, at a lot nearby.

This apartment is a relatively small studio in the heart of Cavtat. It offers everything you might need during your stay - including complementary Rakija and Vino from the host.

You are walking distance from most restaurants and cafe's when you stay in Apartment Tramonto. Not to mention, you are maybe 25 meters away from the sea.

Tony is a great and generous host and I would come back to Apartment Tramonto next time I visit Cavtat!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 May 2017
Thank you for your kind review. We are very glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our apartment and that you enjoyed your vacation here. Moreover, we are happy to hear that you loved our location and how the apartment is equipped. Thank you again for taking your time to write this review and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Tony and Vesna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing