“Disappointing all round”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having read the reviews and perused the menu and the ample Zoe oaks boards we booked this restaurant with high expectations but were very disappointed. The staff were rude and sarcastic and the food was cold, bland and swimming in oil (even the chips had oil poured over them). The mussels were extremely salty and when we questioned the manager he was sarcastic and didn’t seem bothered and then avoided us for the rest of the evening. The sullen waitress tried to bring our starters over before we had finished our complimentary hors d’oeuvres and when we said we weren’t ready she carried the food back inside shaking her head and she also avoided us for the rest of the evening. This then meant the mussels ordered for starters were cold. 2 of the main courses were cold and covered in olive oil, and were extremely plain and had no flavour. The chicken medallions were drowned in a very sickly creamy sauce that was not listed on the menu. When we tried to speak to the manager he was otherwise engaged however the waiter Tony was the only member of staff to come and talk to us and offered us complimentary wines to make up for our disappointment. I personally would not recommend this restaurant at all.

1  Thank Kaychristiewilson

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Without Cavtat, there’s be no Dubrovnik. We got to Cavtat after we arrived CROATIA, restaurant Leut is famous for his seafood cooking, you can see a lots of famous people came to enjoy the delicious seafood, it’s great restaurant!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been returned after 4 years, it’s the only restaurant you can find quality and service! Very elegant dishes and tastes, unusual in others restaurant around! May be you will find expensive but is not more than 10-20% than others restaurants, but for sure food quality is 100% better! I will be returned back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved this restaurant and the food was amazing, so much so that we dined here two nights in a row and I ordered the same dishes each night. My husband had the best grilled squid. Also I loved the mini ice bucket provided to keep my carafe of white wine cold. The restaurant is very near to the water and in a lovely setting.

1  Thank Donna G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really nice meal here, Lobster and prawns in pasta with a very nice picante sauce.we arrived and were greeted nicely,sat at a nice table.Then when my partner asked if they did a seafood type linguine, she was told by the waiter in a rude manner couldn't she read the menu!!
Very over priced, but good food.the worst part was a very large table of Russian dinners came in and from then on we and everyone else in the restaurant became invisible!! Money talks I guess.
Poor show guys could of been 5star but you let yourself down.
Didn't visit again on principle!!!

1  Thank Lawrence Mark B