“good service, good food!”
Review of Steak House

Steak House
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Cavtat
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: World-class Steak Specialties Bringing a little of the Wild West to Cavtat, our Steak House has been styled to look like an old-fashioned American eatery. The dark-wood interior and rustic furnishings set the scene. Whet your appetite as you watch - and smell - the steaks sizzling on the huge charcoal grill in the restaurant's open kitchen. SIGNATURE DISH Grilled Black Angus Rib-Eye Steak
Reviewed 24 June 2014

nice atmosphere, nice staff, reasonable prices, food cooked on view, presented lovely and tastes even better, my husband had steak ( yum) I had lamb chops and garlic mash (yum) desserts nice too!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

As the heading says, this was the best steak I've ever had. I had the rib eye with the peppercorn sauce, amazing.

The only thing that stops me giving 5 stars, is the service. The service was lacking at times, but I have to say the service has not been that great in the majority of places.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here and I must say not as good as it's made out to be. Atmosphere is non existent, steaks are very over priced and they weren't that great. You would find better steaks down in the village.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

As per title, this was good but felt significantly more expensive than i expected.plus no burgers! Liked the terrace and the steaks. Didnt like the limited range and the prices

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Loved the T bone steak. Perfectly cooked how I like it and very filling. Similar price to what you would pay at a decent steak restaurant in England. Worth every penny.