Hotel Cavtat
Villa Radovic(Cavtat)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
1,194 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsea viewlovely hotelhalf boardevening mealsea fronttiha baythree starthe busshower cubicleplenty of choicefew minutes walkbathing platformfourth floorold townstar hotelbars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Sadly we only stayed here one night after Island hopping around croatia & wished we had been able to have stayed there a bit longer.
The rooms were spotless, well equipped & with stunning sea views from our private balcony.
We made good use of the rooftop pool which had stunning views of the sea & harbour below.
It was only a small pool but good enough to cool down in.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and as we hand;'t previously booked a room, were very fortunate to have got one with a sea view during their busy period, august.
We only had breakfast at the hotel, that had a good selection to choose from.
We would highly recommend this hotel from our experience.

Room Tip: Request sea view as some of the rooms are located facing the back.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caroline r r
Ivo Š, General Manager at Hotel Cavtat, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear caroline r r,

I would like to thank for your kind words about our hotel!
It is really impressive that you made such compliments about our decor, our facilities for only one night stay in.

I hope that you'll stay longer with us in future time!
Until then, we 're all sending you warmest regards from sunny Cavtat,

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Myself, my partner, our daughters 17 and 13 and my parents, stayed at the Hotel Cavtat for 10 days at the beginning of August. The only reason my review has not got a 5 is because i had emailed the hotel, since booking in February, requesting rooms next to, or opposite each other. on arrival we were allocated 3 rooms, one on the first floor, one on the second and one on the third. They could not change any of the rooms as the hotel was fully booked. This was the only issue we incurred and even that didnt end up being that big an issue. The hotel itself is lovely, the staff are all very friendly and polite and the rooms are kept spotlessly clean. Our girls made plenty of use of the rooftop pool, where they could usually get sunbeds, or had a swim in the clear water of the bay out the front. We stayed on halfboard basis and there was always something nice to eat. My daughter is a vegetarian and on the odd occasion there was nothing available that she wanted, the staff were only too happy to inform the kitchen, who made her something else. The location is in a wonderful bay and my Mum, who cant walk too far, had no problem getting around, into the town and out around the peninsular for some lovely walks. There are some lovely day trips available, we went to Michael (just out the front and to the left of the hotel) after recommendations on trip advisor, he was very friendly and did a good deal. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends. We had a wonderful holiday in Cavtat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Ivo Š, General Manager at Hotel Cavtat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear HEATHER030,

thank you for sharing your experience with us during stay in August!
I'm so sorry that we couldn't allocate you rooms next to each other, which was also big issue to us, as we were really trying to fulfill it. We always put every request which you are send to us, but sometimes we are not able to do it due to availability especially in high season.

Thank you for loving every other aspect of your stay. I truly hope that this issue didn't have too much impression to enjoy stay with us!

We hope that during your next stay we'll absolutely fulfill every your expectations!

Warm regards from Cavtat,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Just had 5 days at the Hotel Cavtat in Croatia. The hotel is spotlessly clean and in a fantastic location right on the sea front.
The staff were friendly and the air con in the room was worth it's weight in gold as it was very hot whilst we were there.
The only reason that I've not given it 5 stars is due to the food. There was very little choice both for breakfast and evening meal and it was not great quality either, soggy cornflakes and dry scrambled egg.
Cavtat is a beautiful place and well worth visiting with many eateries and access to the daily boat service to Dubrovnik. Would return but not to this hotel, will look at self catering next time.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Michelle31101609

Dear Michelle31101609,

thank you for your feedback after recent stay with us!

It is nice of you that you wrote wonderful comments for our staff, our amazing location and always beautiful Cavtat!

I'm not happy to read that you haven't like our choice of food. I have to tell you that in other 3, or even 4 and 5 stars hotels you will find same choice, but help you for telling us to improve it until perfection! I'm so surprised that due to only negative comments for food, you won't visit us next season!

I hope you'll change your mind, and visit us again to show you all our improvements!

Kind regards,

Ivo Sutalo

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Hotel very central We were half board would not recommend it evening meal was only ok hotel was spotless. Very disappointed with the size of our room very small and we paid extra to up grade to sea view we were in room 328.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank LILLY C

Dear LILLY C,

thank you for sharing your experience with us!
I'm so unhappy to hear that you didn't truly enjoy your stay with us. I hope that you've told all your negative comments to your room or for our choice of food in main restaurant during your stay, as we are always trying to improve it and to resolve it while you are here with us.

I'm almost every evening trying to check evening meal which I can find good choice, especially if you keep attention how much you pay for it.

Room 328 is not small room, especially if you compare it with other 3 stars hotel, or even 4 or 5 stars hotels.
Anyway, I want to thank you for sharing it with us to improve every aspect of our facilities until your next stay with, which I hope we'll have an opportunity!

Best regards from Cavtat,

Ivo Sutalo

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed at Hotel Cavtat, 10 -17th of Aug 14. Great resort and great Hotel.
First thing you must do once you've dropped your bags into the room is to head upstairs and book a massage with 'VINKO'. Very good prices for a superb and relaxing massage. Felt like a new person once he'd sorted out my back !!!
Hotel was very clean, staff extremely friendly and helpful.
The manager is very friendly and approachable if you have any problems. You don't need any beach towels as these are available for a refundable deposit at reception. Unlike other hotels you can get a safe for free at reception.
I believe more changes will be carried out at this hotel for next year that will make it even better.
So all in all, a superb hotel with good prices. Only 10 mins transfer from Airport.
I will definitely be going back at the earliest opportunity.
Get booking now folks !!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob D

Dear Rob D,

thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us in August!
Every your word is so much appreciated.

I'm so delighted that you truly enjoyed your stay with us which is always are most important aim!

We're all looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel!
In meantime, please receive our warmest regards from Cavtat!