We stayed in the apartments for 10 nights in July. They are located in a very attractive low-key resort which is very handy for the airport. The owner, Anton is very helpful.He collected us from the airport and went out of his way to fit in with our return schedule by making himself available to take us back to the airport during late afternoon on our last day, even though we had checked out in the morning. He let us leave our luggage in his office and offered us use of his office shower after coming back from the beach.
The apartment was spotlessly clean and flawlessly maintained. The daily servicing was appreciated! The only negative for us was the very small kitchen area. It was a bit difficult cooking in the limited space on the electric rings next to the sink.
There is a minimarket only a few minutes walk away which stocks basic groceries and there is a good baker in the village and some good fruit and veg stalls. It is a steep 10m minute walk up and down to the village so this property would not suit people with mobility problems, the elderly and people with very small children. However, the public bus to Dubrovnik stops right outside the apartments and is much cheaper and quicker than the boats for getting into the city.
The village is lovely with some nice, mainly rocky beaches. There are also gentle coastal walks and a good choice of boat trips.
Although in the flight path, this turned out not to be a problem as the flights did not affect us at the times we were in the apartment.
I would recommend the apartment for couples and singles primarily. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We wish you a warm welcome to Bacan Serviced Apartments, which comprise eight modern, fully-equipped, air-conditioned apartments with satellite TV, free Internet access, daily maid service, laundry and private parking. Bacan Serviced Apartments are situated close to the centre of Cavtat and the luxurious five-star Hotel Croatia (5 minutes’ walk). A reasonably-priced restaurant, supermarket and bus stop (buses to Dubrovnik every 30 minutes) are close by. Airport shuttle is available upon request. Bacan Serviced Apartments is a convenient starting point for visits to Dubrovnik (only 16km by road and a lovely half-hour boat ride), the enchanting Riviera coastline and the picturesque Konavle Valley. Reception office is open daily (restricted hours) and we can be reached by phone or call button in front of the reception anytime 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bacan Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bacan Serviced Apartments Hotel Cavtat
- Apartments Bacan Cavtat
- Apartments Bacan Hotel Cavtat