Review Highlights
Unforgetable experience

Unforgetable experience, beautiful place for paragliding. Pilot Damir and driver Max were really... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Luka T
A couple's tandem flight above Tribanj

Damir was an excellent guide! He was very patient and calming, the whole experience was one of the... read more

Reviewed 20 April 2024
Ana V

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews an amazing experience loved every minute amazing views perfect choice flight feeling air croatia sky landing ease
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I had a super experience. Damir, my instructor was friendly, well-qualified for paragliding and helped me forget my nerves before the glide. It was the most amazing experience. I saw the most fascinating few of the sea, valley and the holiday houses below. It is something I will never forget and I will be eternally grateful to Paragliding Kvarner for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Paragliding with Kvarner is a must! Go for it guys!

1  Thank Wishie H
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Me and my wife did this activity on our honeymoon - we were not disappointed! Damir was a true expert and took us both on the 15 minute Panorama flight. Although we we're both a little nervous beforehand, we felt extremely safe with Damir. It's safe to say that as soon as we landed we both wanted to go right back up and do it again! Thanks for such a memorable experience!

2  Thank jakeh784
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My sons (10 and 13 yrs) and I thank Damir, Vlado and the team for a wunderfull experience today.
At all time we had a good professional and feeling with them and felt comfortable flying. The flights and the scenery where amazing. We can only recommend this life time exerience ;-)

Thanks!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

it was so great and so professional. Always ask to do the corkscrew!!!! It was the best time of my life and really enjoyed it

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Fly over some of the most beautiful Croatian landscapes. The valley of Vinodol in the Crikvenica hinterland is one of the most stunning sites for flying in Croatia with a view of the sea and the Kvarner bay. In the 30-40 minutes long flight you will enjoy the Crikvenica, Tribalj, Drivenik panorama as well as the lake of Tribalj.
Treat yourself, your loved ones, friends or family with this unique gift - a tandem flight.
A flight with our center’s expert licensed pilot is the easiest and safest way to experience a unique feeling of flight regardless of your age, gender or weight.

Date of experience: April 2016