Review Highlights
Unforgetable experience

Unforgetable experience, beautiful place for paragliding. Pilot Damir and driver Max were really... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Luka T
A couple's tandem flight above Tribanj

Damir was an excellent guide! He was very patient and calming, the whole experience was one of the... read more

Reviewed 20 April 2024
Ana V

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews an amazing experience loved every minute amazing views perfect choice flight feeling air croatia sky landing ease
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This was easily one of the best activities during our trip to Croatia. The view is astounding and the flight is very comfortable, I felt extremely safe at all times. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about the flight!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank KatherineKeane
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This is a good company for tandem flights, not your short hops you get in the UK, the weather is generally better here which helps a lot. We paraglide from the same take off points and use the same landing area and the are very professional with excellent tandem pilots.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Terry252
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I had a super experience. Damir, my instructor was friendly, well-qualified for paragliding and helped me forget my nerves before the glide. It was the most amazing experience. I saw the most fascinating few of the sea, valley and the holiday houses below. It is something I will never forget and I will be eternally grateful to Paragliding Kvarner for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Paragliding with Kvarner is a must! Go for it guys!

1  Thank Wishie H
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Me and my wife did this activity on our honeymoon - we were not disappointed! Damir was a true expert and took us both on the 15 minute Panorama flight. Although we we're both a little nervous beforehand, we felt extremely safe with Damir. It's safe to say that as soon as we landed we both wanted to go right back up and do it again! Thanks for such a memorable experience!

2  Thank jakeh784
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My sons (10 and 13 yrs) and I thank Damir, Vlado and the team for a wunderfull experience today.
At all time we had a good professional and feeling with them and felt comfortable flying. The flights and the scenery where amazing. We can only recommend this life time exerience ;-)

Thanks!!!