“Best vibe in Hvar town”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The location of this lovely wine bar is absolutely awesome! It is a perfect place for relaxing with a glas of good wine. The atmosphere is really amazing. Bravo to the staff, these guys are professional, funny, very friendly and cool! I can only recommend this place!

1  Thank Andreja M

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

While we have been disappointed by local wines in general, the wine bar serves great Croatian wines and will change your perception of local wines. The location of the bar is convenient, near the best dinner spots. The outdoor seating area along one of the narrow streets in the old town is beautiful. Great staff, very passionate abt their wine who are very comfortable making recommendations.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stopped by with my wife after diner. It's a very charming wine bar, we sat on a bench in the street. The waiter (owner?) has a lot of charisma and recommended two great wines. Great place, highly recommended to enjoy hvar nights away from the young crowd and house music !!!

2  Thank Punx120
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stumbled across this wine bar our first night in Hvar and stopped to have a pre-dinner drink. The selection of wines by the glass was great! The atmosphere was really neat, with comfy chairs and tables in the narrow alley. They played fun music (mainly 60s-70s) and the guys who worked there were very friendly and entertaining. We really enjoyed it and ended up returning the next night.

1  Thank Courtney G
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I'm really not a wine drinker, one of those super sweet drink persons. My daughter really enjoyed her tasting samples and the great information that accompanied them. Everyone gets my heartfelt thanks for not having a hissy fit when I mixed my "sweet" wine with sprite. That and the light refreshment options were top notch. There was a very nice range of options.

Probably our favorite evening meal.

1  Thank jennytollie