“Ilirio's Cave Tour is the BEST”

Ilirio's Hvar Tours
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Hvar
More attraction details
Owner description: Hvar tours: Ilirio's Hvar sport private day trips and excursions: Blue cave, Green grotto, Monk Seal cave, snorkeling, zodiac and RIB boat tours, vineyard and wine tours, island safari offroad, beach tours... We create dreams, not only holidays.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Words will have a hard time conveying how much fun we had on our day on the water with Ilario's crew. It's a full day on the water, 9-6, which allows you to soak in the sights and learn about the local culture without ever feeling rushed. The crew was not only hilarious, but informative. They taught us facts about the local fishing industry, the historical relevance of the islands during WWII, and the islands' topography. They also take you to their

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"great tour"
in 41 reviews
"interesting facts"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 22 reviews
in 24 reviews
"small group"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an excellent full day with Anthony last week! Things I would like to know:
1. Boat is not covered. Bring a hat!
2. This is the definition of a full day. Every stop is great and different from the previous one. Highlights for us were the cliff jumping, morning at the swim up only beach, and swimming out of the dark cave with a sunlight column amid schools of fish. We also saw dolphins!
3. We took the tour out of Split. If I was booking again, I would book the tour from Hvar. The 60 minute trip from Split to Hvar at the beginning and end of the trip makes the full day a little too long for us.
4. Would definitely book again and recommend to others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this prior to the holiday - the response to my request was immediate and all my dealings were fast and professional. 4 days after I booked I got messages from the other tours I'd messaged .....
I had asked to be picked up and dropped of at our hotel rather than the town - no problem at all!
there were 4 of us : me my husband and 2 large teenagers - unfortunately my husband is a redhead and he was concerned at the lack of coverage on the RIB. This was more my fault as looking at the photos it was fairly obvious there was no cover on the boats! He wasn't feeling very well and Toni was great and took him back to the hotel - leaving us on the most beautiful cove to await his return.
Once that hiccup had been dealt with - We continued on and had the most amazing day which went by ridiculously fast. I had thought that spending 8.30am -6pm would have been slightly long but couldn't have been more wrong. This was the highlight of a great holiday.
Lunch on the small island restaurant was superb with time to swim and sunbathe
My son loved the cliff jumping - not sure about me but did it anyway and have the proof on slow motion video - Thanks Toni
The beach shoes were invaluable for this - definitely worth the 70kuna in town - I struggle walking on the stony beaches and these proved ideal.
The blue caves and secret spots didn't disappoint.
I have a RIB license and was slightly alarmed that our driver wan't wearing his kill cord - when I asked that he wear it - not a problem and didn't have to be asked again. I did note that no drivers from any of the tour companys were wearing them - which I think should be addressed.
This was a tiny issue and appreciated that Toni noted the request. Our driver was fun, informative and professional. It was also nice to have the other Ilirio tour boat close by at times - just added to the feeling of camaraderie.
Thank you Toni for a great day out!!!

1  Thank Fmackillop
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Damir was really helpful from first email contact to the end of the tour. He was a great skipper and tour guide. We did the three caves tour withtour pick up from Split, drop off in Hvar. They took our big bags to Hvar for us to pick up at the end of the day for no extra charge. Really pleased.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction