“Great ice cream! ”
Review of Slasticarna Hvar

Slasticarna Hvar
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Hvar
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I never tried their pastries, but the ice cream is excellent. Their coffee is very good too with reasonable prices. We come here everyday when we visit every summer.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed in Hvar during the rainiest days in summer and thus tried very many bars and coffees... The coffee was OK, nothing special, view was great and you could really enjoy the atmosphere of the city... However, the cakes are not worth trying. I was very disappointed by the kremsnite... All in all, there are better places to have desert!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Mouthwatering pastries such as kremsnitte and yummy apple strudel as well as excellent gelatto could be enjoyed while sitting outside on comfortable chairs and enjoying a view of the harbour. We kept going back more often than our waistline permitted.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

It has been the worst ice cream in my life.... you do not wanna try it. It is located on the right side if you go from Marina to the main square.

1  Thank xenia55
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

A fantastic location, right in the Riva with plenty of seating - let down by the WORST tasting ice cream I've had.

Ordered Pistachio and Hazelnut in a bowl and they were both completely flavourless.

I should have known there was sonething up wheh they flatly refused a sample, even with a guarantee I would buy one.

Try one of the many other ice cream joints (I found one near the church) instead.

1  Thank FLo711