“Great Pizza just don't expect any smiles with your meal.”
Review of Marinna Bistro Pizzeria - CLOSED

Marinna Bistro Pizzeria
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: The restaurant overlooks the water in the old city of Korcula. Delightful owner, with extra good service, and very delightful personality.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I cannot fault the pizzas that my wife and I had here nor can I fault the view ( not all tables look out to sea but ours did. You might have to put up with a pan tiled roof). Our waiter was surly and not all that helpful my wife made a substitution on her pizza which came free of charge however when I asked for something extra on my own i found that the mark up on the bill was half as much again as the entire pizza!
There are lots of options for pizza in Korcula and next time I want one I won't come here. I prefer decent service and a bit of effort.

There are newer reviews for Marinna Bistro Pizzeria

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Best food best view best prices!! Have to visit Marinna and try Chuck Noriss pizza!!! And best host ever!! <3 Also there is a best sunset!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Mid afternoon we arrived hungry and confused to Marrina restaurant on the walls of Korcula old town. Marina asked us would we trust her judgement which we agreed too and she produced a series of perfectly cooked seafood dishes - scorpion fish , fresh tuna and sea bream. This meal turned out to be the best meal that we had in a 9 day visit to Croatia. As well as been very reasonable priced. We highly recommend a visit to this restaurant

Reviewed 21 October 2013

What a great spot, over looking the ship berthing harbour. Really good honest food, cooked with care and good ingredients. The host is very knowledgable about his wines, so take his advice.
Good service. We ate here twice in two days. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We went there for dinner and expecting to get a good pizza.
We were sitting outside across the street on a nice summer evening.
Service was quite OK, orders were taken after a not too long waiting time. Dishes were though not really delivered according to the sequence orders were taken: the too long waiting time gave us the opportunity to notice it, expecting our pizzas when they were in fact for people who arrived and ordered much later than we did...
But once we got the pizzas, they were quite good, probably the best ones we could get during our stay in Croatia.
Other negative point, the beverages in general and the wines in particular seemed to be rather overpriced compared to the other restaurant we had been in Korcula.