“Amazing trip”

and up
Korčula Island Snorkeling Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Korcula adventures offer Tailor made Holiday Packages for guests staying in our Boutique style Villas: Captain's Villa, Korcula Pearl and Korcula Sunrise, as well is a great day excursion operator in Dubrovnik and Korcula region with complete range of highest level of quality day excursions especially tailored to fit visitors staying on Korcula Island as well for Cruise Ships arriving in port of Dubrovnik, Korcula, Mljet and Hvar Islands. All the Excursions on our site can be especially tailored for the guests of our Villas and definitely exceed guests high expectations. We are at your full disposal for any additional information.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I had an wonderful experience at korchula adventures, the family were so friendly, told us lots of interesting facts about the island, they were very accommodating and made us feel like part of the family. The activities were amazing too especially the tour guide and boat trips. Would highly recommend them to any and all my friends.

Date of experience: October 2018
"motor yacht"
"secluded cove"
"simple lunch"
in 2 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 3 reviews
"beautiful island"
in 4 reviews
"mussels"

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing experiance with Korcula Adventures Team. From start to finish ,everything was amazing,fun packed day, professional and knowledgeable staff,great food and stunning nature.Thank you Korcula Adventures team once again!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I booked a buggy ride for my family of 5 adults through VIATOR and they booked it through Korcula-Adventures. I booked it well in advance of our vacation in September 2018.

On the morning of our Buggy excursion, as soon as our cruise ship docked in Korcula, I called the number on my Viator receipt to determine where to meet the group.

I was told by the driver that he could not talk because he was driving but he did text me. He said my reservations were canceled because the cruise ships booked out the rest of their buggies. Even though I had prepaid for 5 buggies weeks in advance of this trip. Even the driver said the practice was not fair.

I know that based on how much the cruise ship charged for this same tour ($169) that they probably got less money from the people who booked through VIATOR ($78 per person) - which is why I booked thru Viator. However, Korcula-Adventures did not honor my prepaid reservations and my family was left with nothing planned to do in Korcula.

I am very angry with both VIATOR and KORCULA-ADVENTURES for ruining what I understand to be a great day trip.

The people on my cruise who went for the Buggy Ride, said it was very fun and there were at least a few unused Buggies. My family should have been on those buggies.

Viator said they emailed me to cancel this excursion the day before our 10am adventure,
However, we were in Kotor, Montenegro the day before we arrived in Korcula, and we had no phone or data service. I did receive a full refund from Viator but I wanted the Buggy Ride, not a refund.

I will be very hesitant to book anything now through Viator or Korcula-Adventures ever again.

Date of experience: September 2018
korcula-adventures, Owner at Korcula Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for your comment we are also sincerely sad that your family, unfortunately, could not participate in our fun-filled buggy tour on that particular day when mega cruise ship hits the tiny korcula island, as Cruise ship company reserve the EXCLUSIVE right as per contract with Vendor from Dubrovnik to prebook entire buggy capacity. As I stated on my email response to you and Viator the entire buggy stock is reserved exclusively by the Cruise ship company for that particular day as the company how is selling the excursions/ Unfortunately not us as owners/, for your cruise have a contract with us.
As the Cruise ship has the EXCLUSIVE Priority to sell the tour on the shore - ex-desk you should purchase the buggy tour on the shore excursion desk onboard like all other guests how did participate. I mean it is all done for the benefits of all fellow guests from a cruise ship for this particular day to enjoy exclusively shore excursions.As you stated yourself in your negative comment above You were looking for a cheaper solution and found on internet Viator travel.
The conclusion and common sense would be that it is the Shore excursion and the Crusie ship you should be blaming for NOT ALLOWING to resell the same product outside the cruise ship.