“Good rizo”

Konoba Dalmacija
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Nin
Cuisines: Croatian
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We have been to this restaurant just once for dinner, I had rizo with shrimps, the color was strange for first sight but overall it was tasty. Location is close to the old town but not that good location as other restaurants. One small minus was the staff, I had a feeling that we bother the waiter.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We had a fish soup for a starter and it was absolutely perfect. All ingredients were cooked exactly as they should be (fish and rice were cooked al dente; they were not mashed in the soup so you could actually see what you are eating and that was great)
Afterwards we had octopus salad and cuttlefish black risotto. It was all fresh.
Octopus was cooked properly, it was soft not gummy. Risotto was fabulous and black colour adding that goes in this type of risotto was from the cuttlefish not the one from supermarkets. So cheers to that! We had enough bread on the table.
You won't be hungry after these portions because they are really generous. Price is excellent!
Place has nice indoors but the terrace is special. Restaurant is very clean. Bathroom is well equiped and clean as well.
Service was excellent, very polite and professional. We did wait a bit longer for second meal but it was worth it.
Only suggestion that I have is that I'd like to see them have some good Croatian craft beers on tap in their offer..like Nova runda or Zeppelin.
I will definetly be back here more than once.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank cocotreshic
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We were here in autumn. The meal was nice and u also get traditional food. The service was kind and speaks a few languages.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This was a great little place, the waitress was really friendly and helpful, my squid was fantastic, really nice bread too in my top 3 of meals of the week. Would recommend wholeheartedly!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank rowan5000
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Went there yesterday for dinner after reading possative reviews. Had a well presented starter of pag cheese and local meats which were plentiful. We both had steak with mushroom sauce again very nice, the local white wine was also very good so overall id say this is a good place to eat. Cute surroundings attentative friendly staff. My only tiny bit of feedback would be that i would have prefered my steak rare as it was a good bit of meat, also the menu says with fried potatos and vegetables and came with chips (i guess i can see the cross wires in transilation) and salad. That said i enjoyed it and ate it all i just know for next time to be more specific as im sure i could have had vegies with it had i have asked. The cost of the meal was also very good, and much cheaper than some if the other places we have eaten so far.

Date of visit: September 2017